COVID-19 Safe –
Nativity Play Scripts for Children
Are You Looking for a Children’s Nativity Play that is COVID Safe?
Like and Subscribe to our Facebook page
By doing this it helps us with our fund raising for Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice.
Thank you for your support!
Ideal for schools, churches and
any other groups.
Best Children’s Nativity play scripts are simple, adaptable and flexible enough for last minute changes.
Written entirely in rhyme they are…..
- INSTANTLY DOWNLOADABLE
- SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES & CAST SIZES
- each written from a unique and fun perspective
- generally 25 minutes long, but adaptable in length with
- lots of small speaking parts
- purpose written and born out of my own experience as a children’s worker
- Sheet Music and FREE MP3 BACKING MUSIC FILES
Better still, there are
- NO LICENCE FEES TO PAY, EVEN IF YOU…
- RE-USE THE SCRIPT,
- Livestream and/or
- upload to YouTube!
Click HERE to find our Nativity Plays Channel on YouTubePlease help us by leaving a like or comment!
Are you looking to film your children’s nativity play?
You may use any of my scripts this way
WITH NO LICENCE FEES OR HIDDEN COSTS!
Would you find background images helpful?
Need a FREE video editor, helpful suggestions and tutorials?
The Good News Nativity includes a virtual package of all of the above.
Already used it? Why not use the images with another of my scripts?
I strongly recommend “That Wonderful God-given First Christmas Day” or “The Simplest Nativity Play Ever” as the easiest of all them all.
Alternatively, be more adventurous. For example, maybe try telling the story…
- from the diary of the innkeeper’s wife in “The Day That Baby Jesus Came to Town”
- from the perspective of the donkey with “The Donkey’s Christmas Play”
- as a bedtime story told by Grandpa in “Grandpa’s Nativity Story”
- in a humourous, but traditional style with “The Children’s Nativity Story”
- in a uniquely visual way with “The Alphabet Nativity Play”
The small cast of actors for each individual scene makes rehearsals / filming easier to achieve so, live or virtual, nothing needs to stop you enjoying a traditional nativity play, and I’m only an email away if you have any difficulties.
Amy Edwards of St Helen’s Church, Trowell, England
“The script was perfect for our multi-age cast! Easy to understand and learn, very amusing and entertaining. Streets ahead of other scripts that I viewed. We had an absolute ball reading and acting it out. Simple but effective”
Kirsty from Summerhill Junior school, Bristol
“Very easy to use… We had 90 children and all had a part. Perfect Length and manageable for Key stage 1”
Mr Godfrey of Swaffham Prior C of E Primary School
“The script was great to use and adapt to make it our own, a good length and easy to include all 50 children… Great feedback from parents who thoroughly enjoyed the performance”
Melene Wilsey, Saginaw Bay District, Michigan, USA
“The most creative and well written rhyming Christmas Play I have ever seen and experienced! ……
User friendly format and easy to adapt features that any church size can use”!
Nativity Scripts Available
Click the buttons below for a brief page description about the nativity: